Road Race / 5K / Cross Country Systems
- High-Visibility Red LEDs readable in bright sunlight.
- 5 digits Timing
- Timing Modes:
- Time up or Time down
- Time of day mode
- Participants Place Count
- Pace per mile
- Projected Time to Finish
- Split Modes: Frame and Lap
- Includes Tripod, Carrying Case and Time Machine
Details for Road Race / 5K / Cross Country Systems
The 1207-6XL Series Raceclocks by Electro-Numerics set the standard for full-featured sports timers with all-solid state reliability and no moving parts. The display is provided by sunlight legible ultra-bright LEDs with a 90 wide viewing angle. The units can be ordered for single or dual-sided viewing, with 5 or 6 digits, and in three digit heights: 4″, 6″ or 9″(102, 152 or 229 mm). This unit is a double sided, 6” digit model. A rule of thumb is that viewing distance in feet is 40 times digit height in inches, or in metric terms, that viewing distance in meters is 0.5 times digit height in millimeters. Please see our Raceclock dimensions.
Internal sealed batteries provide 10 hours of continuous operation on a single battery charge. Intended for the North American market, XL Series Raceclocks feature an internal battery charger, a battery charge indicator, and a 120 Vac US power cord. The LEDs are driven by constant-current drive circuits to provide constant brightness for any level of battery charge.
The race clocks feature a rugged aluminum case with a carrying handle and a built-in keypad to select timing modes, time-of-day, and preset times. Remote operation is provided by an optional remote keypad, remote control unit, and remote display. Please see our Raceclock Accessories page. Options also include a tripod and a carrying case for each size Raceclock
XL Raceclock Features
This unit has high-visibility red, 6″ (152mm) tall LEDs readable in bright sunlight. The digits and colons are comprised of discrete LEDs arranged in a 7-segment format with a 90 wide-viewing angle. This is a Six-digit (99:59.59), double-sided model.
6-digit clocks: Timing to 99 hrs, 59 min, 59 sec (99:59.59) or 99 min, 59 sec, 99/100 sec (99:59.99), selectable at keypad.
Time up or time down
Pace per mile
Projected time to finish
Frame & lap split modes
Extruded aluminum case, painted black, with acrylic window. Rugged, tamper-proof, weather resistant, smooth edges. Includes fold-away carrying handle and integral keypad in side of case.
Solid state, microprocessor controlled. Integral keypad. Optional remote keypad.
Provision for Power:
Battery powered with sealed, lead-acid battery. 10 hours of continuous operation on a single battery charge (typical). Internal battery charger included with power cord and charge indicator.
Tripod stands, carrying cases, remote keypad, remote control unit, cables accessories, remote display option.
Warranty: 24 months.
7-foot Tripod Stand for 6″ model 1207-6XL Raceclock. Carrying bag available as an option..
For Model 1207-6XL .
Protect your clock with this rugged, foam-lined case.
Heavy duty cases are available for all RACECLOCK models. These cases provide maximum protection to the clock when transporting or storing
Basic Time Machine
The TIME MACHINE is a computerized sports timer using a precision timing circuit and is capable of timing up to 10 lanes simultaneously. It utilizes a digital signal processor to manage the internal timeclock, store over 8000 times and associated bib numbers in memory and provide a multitude of useful functions to the user – making it the most versatile printing timer on the market.
Additional Features Of The Time Machine (Road Race Model)
Two Timing Modes:
- Provides 2 different modes of operation – Cross-Country (also used for Road Races) and Lap Timing.
- Stores up to 255 separate events.
- Displays timing mode and event# when time clock is reset.
- Provides two different methods of performing Select Timing.
- Allows 5 digit BIB# inputs including three alpha characters (WMX).
- Provides finish places for up to 99,999 finishers.
- Can preset the time clock to any value between 0.00 and 31:59:59.00 (this also supports “time of day” timing).
- Selectable up or down count. Down count can “trigger” a starting horn when clock reaches 0.00 (compatible with display clock horn).
- Allows multiple starts (wave starting) for up to nine independent starts.
- Used for general purpose “lap timed” events (auto, boat, bicycle, etc).
- Stores and displays both split times and lap times.
- Provides lap counter for up to 30 laps (rolls over to “0” upon overflowing).
- All recalled data is displayed on the LCD and printed if printer is on.
- Any data may be recalled at any time, even while an event is being timed.
- Can recall event list showing events stored in memory, number of times in the event and the timing mode of the event.
Cross Country and Lap Timing Modes:
- Can recall times in time order starting at any given time or place#.
- Can recall times in lane# order starting at any given time or place#.
- Can recall select-times independently, including BIB# and place#.
- Can search for a specific time in memory.
- Can search for a specific BIB# (race#) with its associated select-time and place#.
- Can specify event# (or “all” events) and lane# (or “all” lanes) from which data is to be recalled.
There are no reviews yet.