Wireless Grip Switch and Receiver
- Plug-and-Play replacement of the “wired” start/stop PB600 push-button.
- Receiver unit plugs into Raceclock remote control port with one receiver for each Raceclock being controled.
- May be programmed to selectively start or stop Raceclock timing.
- Wireless connectivity up to 500 ft or more depending on obstacles.
- Rugged, sealed and waterproof Grip Switches do not require battery replacement
- Grip Switch’s internal battery typically lasts up to 20 years or for up to 1.6 million button clicks
- Each Grip Switch transmits a unique ID code that is assigned to the Receiver.
- To avoid interference, each Grip Switch transmits on one-of-ten different RF Channels • High resolution timing correction logic delivers the same timing accuracy as wired PB600 pushbutton