Tripod Stand TS02 7-Foot Tripod Stand for all models. This stand provides sturdy support and allow the clock to be raised to seven feet for easy viewing
TRIPOD STANDS TS02 SETUP INSTRUCTIONS WHEN USED ACCORDING TO THESE INSTRUCTIONS, THESE STANDS WILL SAFELY SUPPORT YOUR RACECLOCK
1) Set the stand on hard, level and even ground so that the legs evenly support the weight.
2) Fully extend the legs so the cross braces are horizontal. Tighten the leg (lower) knob securely.
3) Install the RACECLOCK support bracket on the stand pipe and tighten the upper knob securely.
4) With the support bracket at its lowest position, mount the RACECLOCK on the support bracket and insert the bolt through the RACECLOCK bottom flange and the support bracket then install the wing-nut.
5) If greater height is desired, loosen the stand pipe (upper) hand knob, raise the RACECLOCK, then securely tighten the hand knob.
NEVER RAISE THE HEIGHT ABOVE SEVEN FEET (TS02) MEASURED FROM THE GROUND TO THE BOTTOM OF THE DIGITS.
IF THERE IS A DANGER OF THE STAND BEING BUMPED, AND ON WINDY DAYS, PROVIDE TIE-DOWNS, SANDBAGS OR SOMEONE TO BRACE THE STAND.
6) When lowering the stand, support the RACECLOCK before loosening the stand pipe (upper) hand knob.